Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music

I am alone in my office most of the time (my office mate lives 2.5 hours away in Connecticut so isn't here much) and for the most part it is pretty quiet in here. In the mornings I without fail listen to the "listen again" Chris Moyles show (BBC Radio 1) on listen again. It makes me laugh and sometimes it's the only way I know about British things!! It does distract me sometimes though when it's particularly good and I realise I have been sitting here listening and not doing anything for quite a long time.

In the afternoons I usually listen to Pandora. I think for most people their choice of music is quite personal - I'm sure some people would be horrified at some of the music on my iPod! This is my Pandora station list right now. I never know what kind of mood I'll be in and what I'll need to listen too. Judge me all you like :-)


All For You Radio
Biffy Clyro Radio
Closer Radio
Disney (Children's) Radio
Everlong (Live) Radio 
Keane Radio 
Kings Of Leon Radio
KT Tunstall Radio
Mumford & Sons Radio
Noah And The Whale Radio
Oasis Radio
Patience Radio
Scouting For Girls Radio
Set Fire To The Rain Radio
Take That Radio 
The Kooks Radio
 
Try them out if you haven't heard of them. You might find something you like!
 
On a side note, I'm off to Denver next week for the World Climate Research Program open science conference. It'll be my first time back in Colorado since I moved in December 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment