Monday, January 7, 2013

2012 in short

In the same vain as last year, I though I would make a list of some of my firsts and lasts from the past year. Here goes!

Firsts....
1) Visit to (mainland) China (I spent 3 days in Hong Kong in 2005)
2) Time in Massachusetts and Connecticut
3) Half marathon!
4) Trip to New York City and Boston
5) Purchase of my own apple laptop (I have one for work but I don't own that)
6) (and probably last) time standing at the top of an Olympic ski jump
7) Post doc paper accepted!
8) Getting stitches (and they were in my mouth, yuck)

Lasts....
1) Olympics in the UK (in my lifetime most likely) and watching online as the torch goes past the top of my road at home
2) Birthday that starts with a 2 :-(

Okay, so the last list isn't very long but it's far more fun to think of firsts! I think I wrote blogs about most of these events so you can find them if you want to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment